Used 2014 BMW X3 xDrive28i SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 14XD
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Alpine White
- Int. Color: Oyster
- Mileage: 78,489
- Stock #: 619801A
- VIN 5UXWX9C58E0D32651
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
21/28 City/Highway MPG
21/28 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned Luxury Cars Under $30,000
* If you’re looking for a premium carryall that truly puts the sport in sport-utility vehicle, the 2014 X3 is hard to beat. If you need extra traction in inclement weather, the X3 comes with all-wheel drive as standard. Source: KBB.com
* Potent and reasonably efficient engines; high-quality cabin; generous passenger and cargo room; crisp handling; comfortable rear seat. Source: Edmunds
* For 2014, BMW has made some subtle yet significant tweaks to the stylish, five passenger X3. Still designed to convey elegance, agility, and power, its sleek silhouette and the famous kidney grille give it a bold and powerful stance. The specially designed taillights show off its unique X3 style and once inside, one immediately notices the spaciousness offered by higher seating positions for extended shoulder room, legroom, and headroom. AWD is standard in both models now, and the fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder is standard in the xDrive28i model. This base 2L engine gives 240hp and goes 0-60mph in the mid-six second range, while bumping up to the 3L six-cylinder with two sport modes can get the driver there in five seconds flat at 300hp. Standard in both options is the buttery smooth eight-speed automatic transmission. The X3 is known for its remarkable passing power and ability to be first on the on-ramp. This sports activity vehicle is also a quiet and comfortable ride, complimented by equally impressive appointments such as eight-way power front seats clad in leatherette upholstery with contrast stitching. Standard highlights include a power tailgate and rain-sensing windshield wipers with automatic headlight control. New for 2014, BMW offers X3 purchasers a Technology Package that includes USB connectivity and Bluetooth with smartphone integration, this in addition to the new navigation and iDrive refinements. Finally, the X3 offers a 12 speaker, 205-watt sound system with auxiliary input and a slew of safety features including significant airbags, anti-theft alarm, and lower anchors and tethers for car seats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary