Used 2014 Chevrolet Spark LS Hatchback
- Body Style: Hatchback
- Model Code: 1CM48
- Engine: Gas I4 1.2L/76
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Denim
- Int. Color: Silver w/Blue trim
- Mileage: 55,449
- Stock #: 831962A
- VIN KL8CB6S96EC411391
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
30/39 City/Highway MPG
30/39 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Numbers are appealing here, specifically a sub-$13,000 starting price and 39-mpg highway fuel-economy rating. Equally appealing are the Sparkís style and a size thatís big enough to hold four passengers yet tiny enough to park where other cars canít. Source: KBB.com
* Inexpensive without feeling cheap; spacious interior; available high-tech features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Chevrolet Spark is a great choice in the growing market of American mini-cars. It has sleek, organic flowing lines, hidden rear door handles and dramatic angled headlights, all of which give it a modern flair. Further, the Spark is energetic, fun and perfect for zipping around town or navigating busy urban streets. Plus, City-dwellers will like the Spark's ability to fit into small parking spots. The Spark is sold in 3 trim categories: the LS, 1LT, and 2LT, with each having the option of a manual of automatic transmission. All models come with a 1.2-Liter ECOTEC 4-Cylinder Engine that gets up to an EPA estimated 31 MPG City and 39 MPG Highway. Considering the economy-minded class it competes in, the 2014 Chevrolet Spark comes with a host of standard convenience features including air conditioning, power windows, 15-inch alloy wheels, and 10 airbags. In addition to stylish looks, the all-new Spark has a surprising amount of storage capacity for its size. New for 2014, all Sparks received automatic headlight control, a more efficient Continuously Variable Automatic Transmission, and Navigation is now available through a smartphone-enabled app. While the size of the car is nothing too new, its styling and packaging act as the main attractions. Bright lively color options like Lemonade, Grape Ice, and Jalapeno help Spark Stand out in a crowd, and those colors are color coordinated on the inside of the car as well. The 2014 Chevrolet Spark's interior has enough room for four adults, and it's big on futuristic styling. Aside from the body-color trim, the instrument panel is sure to catch your eye. It is motorcycle-inspired and features a large analog speedometer, with a digital tachometer and trip odometer as well. For added comfort on your commutes, leatherette seating surfaces come with the 2LT. Another great point of focus is the 7-inch diagonal color touch screen in the center console area, coupled with Chevrolet MyLink on trims 1LT and higher. Drive it today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary