Used 2014 FIAT 500 Pop Hatchback
- Body Style: Hatchback
- Model Code: FFFL24
- Engine: Premium Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/83
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Verde Azzurro (Blue-Green)
- Int. Color: Avorio (Ivory)
- Mileage: 27,937
- Stock #: A41670B
- VIN 3C3CFFAR3ET185798
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000
* The Fiat 500 is hip, happening and a must-have for style-conscious city dwellers. Not as pricey as a Mini Cooper, but far more fun than a Toyota Yaris or Honda Fit, the 500 serves up a big dose of Italian attitude in a little body. Source: KBB.com
* Distinctive styling; very good fuel economy with manual transmission; surprisingly spacious for two people. Source: Edmunds
* With over 500,000 possible combinations you can make the FIAT 500 uniquely yours. Choose from 15 amazingly stylish paint colors finished in either metallic, non-metallic, or premium tri-coat for added expression. Customization choices abound, including exterior/interior color combos, custom wheels, seat covers, decal kits, body-side molding inserts and more. Expect a smooth, balanced ride from your custom wheels. There's nothing like selecting the wheel, finish, and in some cases even the color that will make your ride that much more impressive. The interior is built around you, the driver. Driver and front-passenger seats are available in leather and cloth with new armrest and seat cushions. A leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls lends a solid grip. And, a uniquely designed gauge-within-a-gauge instrument cluster offers innovative driving feedback. FIAT 500 and 500c now deliver up to 31 city and 40 highway mpg thanks to powertrain optimization and the efficiency of the 1.4-liter MultiAir engine and five-speed manual transmission. Press the Sport Button and notice the elevated steering response and engine and shifting response for a feeling of quickness, stability and control. Equipped with BLUE&ME hands-free communication, your FIAT 500 lets you make calls, play music and drive without taking your hands off the wheel. Protected by 7 airbags, including driver and multistage front-passenger advanced airbags, driver's knee airbag, full-length side-curtain airbags and seat-mounted pelvic-thorax airbags, rest assured you're enveloped in safety & security. Reactive head restraints also activate in the event of a rear collision. The computer-designed steel safety cage channels the energy away from driver and passengers by absorbing it in defined front and rear crumple zones. Standard side guard door beams provide protection during a side impact, and an all-new airbag system offers enhanced protection to all occupants in the event of a collision. Source: The Manufacturer Summary