Used 2014 FIAT 500L Lounge Hatchback
- Body Style: Hatchback
- Model Code: BFFP44
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/83
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Grigio Scuro (Gray Metallic)
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 61,045
- Stock #: 371150B
- VIN ZFBCFACHXEZ007451
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
24/33 City/Highway MPG
24/33 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* The 2014 Fiat 500L is an all-new car, and marks the second major model in Fiatís U.S. lineup. Compared to the Fiat 500 (aka the Cinquecento), the 500L has 42 percent more interior space. Source: KBB.com
* Big-car passenger and cargo space; good outward visibility; lots of European personality inside and out. Source: Edmunds
* With the introduction of the 2014 500L, Fiat has given fans of their unique urban cars a larger option to enjoy. With four passenger doors, this vehicle can seat five in style. Plus, with its large liftgate in back, and split folding rear seats, all models have been built with room for your cargo if you need it. It is offered in four models: Pop, Easy, Trekking and Lounge. Each model comes with a 1.4-liter, 4-cylinder, Turbo Engine with 160 horsepower. Despite being peppy, all trims get an impressive EPA estimated 25 MPG City and 33 MPG Highway, with the exception of the Lounge which comes close with 24 MPG City and 33 MPG Highway. Once inside, you'll notice the striking modern interior and surprisingly spacious head and legroom. For technology enthusiasts, all models come standard with Uconnect 5.0. It uses Bluetooth for making hands-free calls when connected to a compatible mobile phone, and lets you use Voice Commands for radio functions. It also includes a 5-inch touchscreen, AM FM radio, audio jack, USB port, and you can insert an SD Card for your Music. On top of that, you also get the convenience of audio controls located on the steering wheel. Fiat has considered passenger safety as well. All models come standard with 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes, Stability Control, seven Airbags, Hill Start Assist, and LATCH anchors for your after-market child seats. In addition, if you forget to check your tire pressure, the 500L takes care of that for you. An overhead display will inform you about low pressure on any of your four tires. For added peace of mind it comes with a security alarm as well. Come drive the 2014 Fiat 500L today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary