Used 2014 Honda CR-V
- Body Style: SUV
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.4 L/144
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: White Diamond Pearl
- Int. Color: Beige
- Mileage: 98,886
- Stock #: A57168B
- VIN 5J6RM4H77EL024185
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
22/30 City/Highway MPG
22/30 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Abundant passenger and cargo room; good fuel economy; user-friendly controls; ample standard tech features; strong crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Honda CR-V is as comfortable mushing through unplowed streets as it is circling the flea market ready to haul home some vintage antiques. Excellent fuel economy, a very reasonable price, and a near flawless repair record should seal the deal. Source: KBB.com
* The 2014 Honda CR-V has a modern aerodynamic look, with sweeping lines, exciting body sculpting, and a dramatic profile. It has enough attitude and ability to get you around town and then tackle the open road and the great outdoors. The CR-V comes equipped with a 2.4-Liter i-VTEC 4-Cylinder engine with 185 Horsepower and a 5-Speed Automatic Transmission. It has a rigid unit-body structure, coupled with taut suspension tuning, which give it impressive handling characteristics. For ultimate 4-season security, the 2014 CR-V is available with Honda's Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control System that smoothes out initial acceleration and can transfer up to 100 percent of torque to the rear wheels if necessary. The CR-V is very fuel-efficient and can get up to an EPA estimated 31 MPG Highway when in two-wheel drive. Hit the green ECON button, and the vehicle makes adjustments to its systems so they can be more efficient. Then you get feedback as you drive from Eco Assist to let you know how efficient your driving is. Honda has placed bars around the speedometer, and the longer you keep them in the green, the farther you can go on a tank of gas. The 5-passenger CR-V remains modestly sized on the outside, but is extremely roomy inside, with a rear seat that accommodates adults and a proper-sized cargo area. Special attention is paid to driver comfort, with supportive front seats that flank an accommodating center console punctuated by two big cup holders. A large covered center stow bin houses USB and auxiliary inputs as well as a 12-volt power point. Finally, its large single-piece liftgate, coupled with a significantly lower lift-over height, eases loading and unloading chores. Check out the 2014 Honda CR-V Today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary