Used 2014 Honda Pilot 4WD 4dr EX-L w/Navi
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: YF4H7EKNW
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/212
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Modern Steel Metallic
- Int. Color: Gray
- Mileage: 95,057
- Stock #: 337663A
- VIN 5FNYF4H79EB001733
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
17/24 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* Need room for eight people? Don‚ t want a minivan? Don‚ t want to mess with something bigger? Concerned about fuel economy? Looking for the peace of mind of proven reliability and customer satisfaction? Check out the 2014 Honda Pilot. Source: KBB.com
* Comfortable ride; roomy third-row seat; useful interior storage areas. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Honda Pilot perfectly balances value, performance and utility. With a great look and seating for 8, it succeeds in its ability to provide practical-minded buyers with dependable, comfortable, and efficient transportation for their passengers. As a 4x2, it gets an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 25 MPG Highway, and 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway as a 4x4. With short overhangs, a long wheelbase, large grille, and strong geometric lines, the 2014 Honda Pilot has a bold appearance that is bound to impress. Despite its size, the Pilot rides and drives very much like a sedan. It has a fully independent suspension, unit construction, and responsive steering that all add up to great highway directional stability, sure footed cornering on curvy roads, and a comfortable ride for all. The Pilot is offered in four trims which can be bought in two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive versions: the base LX, EX, EX-L, and the top-of-the-line Touring. All Pilots are powered by a 250 Horsepower, 3.5-Liter, i-VTEC V-6 Engine under the hood, and are paired with a 5-Speed Automatic Transmission with Grade Logic Control, and come equipped with a 4-Wheel Independent Suspension. The Base Pilot LX includes a Rearview Camera with Guidelines and an 8-inch screen, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio, a 229-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, and Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System. Moving up, the EX model adds fog lights as well as a 10-way-power driver's seat. Higher still, the EX-L includes a leather-trimmed interior, heated front seats, a power tailgate, and a moonroof. Or, treat yourself to the top-level Touring model and get a premium 650-watt sound system with 10 speakers, Corner and Backup Sensor Indicator, Roof Rails, and a Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition and Multi-angle Rearview Camera. Standard Safety on all Pilots includes Anti-Lock brakes, Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control, an array of Airbags, and more. Source: The Manufacturer Summary