Used 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: PUBV
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Zanzibar Metallic
- Int. Color: Ebony/Ebony
- Mileage: 117,005
- Stock #: C81367A
- VIN SALVP2BG5EH901082
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
21/30 City/Highway MPG
21/30 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* Youíll like the 2014 Range Rover Evoque if you want a seriously stylish compact-luxury SUV that drives well in the city but isnít afraid of the wilderness. The new Evoque also returns 30 mpg on the highway, a number inconceivable in any other Range Rover. Source: KBB.com
* High-end design inside and out; plenty of standard features; composed handling; impressive fuel economy; available two-door body style. Source: Edmunds
* With its sporty, dynamic profile Range Rover Evoque creates a new class it can call its own. Available in two distinct body styles, Evoque and Evoque Coupe, it optimizes performance and capability in all on and off-road conditions. The same ethos of luxury, quality and attention to detail that goes into every other, larger Range Rover is experienced in the Evoque. The cabin features fine leathers, authentic metal and real wood finishes, and innovative recycled materials. Evoque introduces the Sports Command Driving Position which offers a new take on the feeling of control and command. The centerpiece of the vehicle and the hub for controls, navigation, and infotainment is the 8-inch color touch-screen in the center of the fascia. There is a choice of the 380W Meridian Sound System that features 12 channels and 11 loudspeakers including a dual-channel subwoofer. Alternatively, the Meridian Surround Sound System produces an incredible 825W through 15 channels and 17 loudspeakers including a subwoofer. Available technology features include park assist, a surround camera system, tow assist, blind spot monitoring, and a rear parking aid. The engine is a 240hp nine-speed 2.0L turbocharged all-aluminum unit featuring direct-injection for improved response and economy. Cutting-edge technologies include: Terrain Response, which adapts the engine, transmission and electronic systems to maximize drivability, comfort and traction. Hill Descent Control assists with controlled descents, Gradient Release Control is designed to prevent the vehicle running away on steep inclines, and Hill Start Assist is designed to prevent roll back after a hill start. There is also Dynamic Stability Control, designed to correct over and under-steer, Electronic Traction Control senses wheel slip and uses the braking system to minimize wheel spin. Roll Stability Control detects critical levels of roll and applies braking to reduce the likelihood of a rollover. Source: The Manufacturer Summary