Used 2014 Lexus IS 350 350 Sedan
- Body Style: Sedan
- Model Code: 9510
- Engine: Premium Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/211
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: RWD
- Ext. Color: Obsidian
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 77,951
- Stock #: P9914C
- VIN JTHBE1D21E5012985
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
19/28 City/Highway MPG
19/28 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Opting for the most visually appealing vehicle in a particular segment can sometimes mean settling for less when it comes to long-term reliability and value. Not so with the 2014 Lexus IS, as it blends eye-catching style and luxurious interior treatments with one of the most enjoyable ownership experiences in the industry. Source: KBB.com
* Powerful and refined V6; superbly crafted interior with top-quality materials and supportive seats; precise steering. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Lexus IS line showcases a bold and captivating new design, with additional interior room, and better handling than before. In front there is an incredibly stylish yet aggressive spindle grille and angled headlights. The rest of the body is exquisitely shaped, with dramatic, aerodynamic lines. Plus, with its wider stance and stretched wheelbase, and underbody panels to further reduce wind resistance, this car was designed to move. Lexus gives you a wide range of model variations to pick from. There is the 204 Horsepower IS 250 and IS 250 F Sport, as well as the 306 Horsepower IS 350 and IS 350 F Sport. Each can be purchased with Rear-Wheel Drive or All-Wheel Drive. The IS 250 models come with a 2.5-liter V6, that gets an EPA estimated 21 MPG City and 30 MPG Highway as a rear-wheel drive. The IS 350 Models come with a 3.5-liter V6 that gets an EPA Estimated 19 MPG City and 28 MPG Highway as a rear-wheel drive. The IS interior is incredible. It has low sport seating in front, and close to 3 extra inches of legroom in back. The highly comfortable NuLuxe faux-leather seats are not to be missed, and extra headroom in front and back will keep you from feeling constrained. Regular and touch screen controls are a breeze to use, as-is the joystick that operates the infotainment system. Plus, if you purchase any of the F Sport models, prepare to be amazed by the advanced digital instrument cluster. Lexus has given the 2014 Lexus IS line a generous array of standard features. Some items include NuLuxe faux-leather upholstery, a power moonroof, push-button start, drive mode select and an 8-speaker Sound System that comes with 7-inch color screen. Some standard safety features you get are 10 airbags, anti-lock brakes, brake assist, and traction control. As an option, some incredible safety technology available includes the Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Intuitive Parking Assist, and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Source: The Manufacturer Summary