Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK 250 BlueTEC SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: GLK250BT
- Engine: Twin Turbo Diesel I-4 2.1 L/131
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Polar White
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 71,088
- Stock #: 450734B
- VIN WDCGG0EB7EG202847
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
24/33 City/Highway MPG
24/33 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) * JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study
* The 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK is opulent enough to announce your success, but also versatile enough to actually be useful. Whether itís a weekend at the ski lodge or down by the lake, the GLK will get you there in style and comfort. Source: KBB.com
* Solid feel; sophisticated ride and handling; powerful V6 engine; efficient diesel model; luxurious, impeccably crafted cabin; abundant safety features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class has an aggressive stance, with gorgeous sculpting on its side profile, a bold oversize grille, and large windows for superb visibility. One year after its makeover, it continues to turn heads everywhere. It is offered in two models, the GLK250 BlueTEC, and the GLK350. The GLK250 BlueTEC comes equipped with a 200 Horsepower, 2.1-liter, inline-4, twin-turbo clean diesel engine, paired with a 7-speed automatic with shift paddles. The GLK350 has the same transmission, but is packing a 302 Horsepower, 3.5-liter, gasoline Direct Injection V-6 engine under the hood for serious performance. While both models offer 4MATIC all-wheel drive, the GLK350 also gives you the option of available Rear-wheel Drive. Both ride proudly atop gorgeous 19-inch, triple 5-spoke wheels. The experience of the GLK interior is simply superb, and will immerse you in comfort and luxury. It is finished with soft-touch materials, and possesses an intuitive and clean instrument panel, Burl Walnut wood trim, and 8-way power-adjustable front seats. Option packages abound for the GLK-Class. There is the available Premium 1 Package, which features items such as a power lift gate, panorama roof, and media interface. Or, the optional Leather, Lighting, or Interior Ambient Lighting Packages might be to your liking as well. The available Multimedia Package is tough to resist with a 7-inch color screen, navigation system, rear view camera, 10GB of space for your music, and Dolby Digital 5.1 sound if you also order the available harman/kardon sound system. Further, it boasts improved Voice Control for navigation, telephone and audio. Plus, the optional Lane Tracking Package gives you Lane Keeping Assist and Blind Spot Assist. Standard safety features include 9 airbags, Automatic Brake Drying for better stopping power in wet weather, hill start assist, and NECK PRO front headrests which move forward and slightly up to help reduce the severity of whiplash injuries. Source: The Manufacturer Summary