Used 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander GT SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: OT45-Z
- Engine: Premium Unleaded V-6 3.0 L/183
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Mercury Gray Pearl
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 82,019
- Stock #: O38635A
- VIN JA4JZ4AX9EZ017406
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
20/28 City/Highway MPG
20/28 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick, Top Safety Pick+, Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards
* If youíre looking for a smaller SUV with seating for seven and commendable fuel economy, the 2014 Outlander is worth considering. Outlanders are also noteworthy for their impressive warranty, available safety features like automatic braking and lane-departure warning, and sophisticated all-wheel-drive system thatís very adept in the snow. Source: KBB.com
* Above-average fuel economy; attractive, high-quality interior; available frontal impact warning/mitigation system. Source: Edmunds
* The Mitsubishi Outlander has been redesigned for 2014, with a lighter body, sleeker exterior and upgraded interior. The new look reduces aerodynamic drag by seven percent, helping improve fuel economy. Gas mileage ranges from an EPA estimated 20 MPG city to 31 MPG highway depending on your engine type and whether you choose the ES or SE trims with Front-Wheel Drive or the SE or GT with Super All-Wheel Control. The comfy three-row interior has room for seven passengers. The second and third rows fold flat, giving you plenty of room for all your gear. The second row also reclines, giving your passengers a relaxed ride. New interior touches, such as a soft-touch instrument panel and wood grain trim, provide a more luxurious experience. The Outlander comes in four trims: the entry-level ES, the SE, the SE with Super All-Wheel Control, and the high-end GT, also with Super All-Wheel Control. Blast your favorite tunes with the 710-watt Rockford Fosgate stereo with 10-inch subwoofer, available on both SE models and the GT. You can choose between a powerful 224-hp, 3.0-liter V-6 engine that uses premium gasoline with the GT, or a 166-hp, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine that uses regular unleaded with the ES and SE trims. Available optional convenience features include USB input for your mobile devices, heated front seats, rear backup camera, and navigation system. For the ultimate in safety, select the Touring Package, which offers features such as: lane departure warning, forward-collision mitigation, and adaptive cruise control. The Touring Package is available on the SE and GT models. Source: The Manufacturer Summary