Used 2014 Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.0i Sport Premium Hatchback
- Body Style: Hatchback
- Model Code: ELK
- Engine: Regular Unleaded H-4 2.0 L/122
- Transmission: Variable
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Ice Silver Metallic
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 42,127
- Stock #: A50512A
- VIN JF1GPAL68E8231422
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
27/36 City/Highway MPG
27/36 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you live where snow, rain and ice are commonplace occurrences, the logical choice for compact-car shoppers is the 2014 Subaru Impreza. It offers excellent year-round traction, good fuel economy, and in WRX form, impressive performance for less than $30,000. Source: KBB.com
* A new car is a big commitment, but wait until you find out just how committed the 2014 Impreza will be to you. Not only will it help you save at the pump, it'll reward you on the road with more comfort and versatility. All wheel drive isn't just for SUVs and road hugging sports cars. The Impreza gives you the confidence inspiring stability and traction of Subaru Symmetrical AWD with exceptional efficiency. With the 2.0 liter DOHC aluminum alloy 16 valve horizontally opposed 4 cylinder SUBARU BOXER engine you can achieve up to an EPA estimated 36 MPG hwy. The Impreza is loaded with features that put control at your fingertips and technology at your service. Thoughtful things like steering wheel mounted controls and available automatic climate control mean you can focus more on driving and less on fiddling. Let the available high resolution navigation system guide you, while you guide the music with iPod control. Now you'll have a clearer view when backing up, thanks to the available Rear-Vision Camera. Other available interior features include a voice activated Navigation System with a 6.1 inch high-resolution touch-screen and a 6 speaker audio system, windshield wiper de-icer, heated side mirrors, and heated front seats. Subaru has used high-tensile steel to give the Impreza an exceptionally strong body construction, and added seven standard airbags, including a driver's knee airbag to help protect the driver's lower extremities. The 60/40 split flat folding rear seat backs allow you to easily load longer items, even while carrying passengers. The wide rear opening of the 5 door lessens the effort of getting larger items in and out, while the 4-door gives you generous 12.0 cubic feet of trunk space. With 43.5 inches of legroom up front and 35.4 inches in the back, every Impreza gives passengers room to stretch out and enjoy the ride. The 5 door comes with cargo hooks in the back to help secure your gear whereas the 4-door provides underfloor storage. Source: The Manufacturer Summary