Used 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD 4dr Auto
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 4704
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 4.0 L/241
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Cement
- Int. Color: Dark Charcoal
- Mileage: 93,472
- Stock #: 353754A
- VIN JTEBU4BF9EK189714
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
17/20 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Unique design inside and out; high level of off-road capability; comfortable seats; simple controls. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is a tribute to the legendary FJ40 Land Cruiser sold worldwide between 1960 and 1984. This muscular truck has a bold modern look with geometric angles, and a low-profile rectangular grille flanked on either side by inset round headlights. Its strong appearance is complimented by its bulging fenders, 32-inch tires, 3 wiper arms, and available floodlights on the outside mirrors. The overall design is a tribute to Original FJ. The 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is as equally welcome on road as it is off. It can go over just about anything it can clear due to its electronically controlled traction control, steep approach and departure angles, huge tires and 9.6 inches of ground clearance. The FJ Cruiser is offered in 3 exciting models. There is a Rear-Wheel Drive and a Part-time Four-Wheel Drive which both have a 5-Speed Automatic transmission, as well as a Full-time 4x4 with a 6-speed Manual. It has a 4.0-Liter, V6 engine with 260 Horsepower, 271 lb.-ft. of torque at 4400 rpm, and Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence. The FJ has electronic traction controls and locking differentials for improved Off-road capability. It has an independent front suspension and solid rear axle, and its maximum towing capacity is 5,000 pounds. The interior or the FJ is a perfect balance between being modern and comfortable as well as rugged and functional. It is easy to maintain and use as well, with rubber flooring, water-resistant fabric on the seats, and large control knobs that are easy to grab even if you have gloves on. For safety, it comes standard with Smart Stop Technology, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Side-Impact Door Beams, Tire Pressure Monitor System, and more. If you are looking for an SUV built to easily handle the rigors of your day-to-day, and then whatever adventure and location the weekend brings, look no further than the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* For a fairly hard-core weekend off-road warrior, the FJ makes an entirely reasonable daily driver, and you really can live with it day-in, day-out. Few others will match that blend as well. Source: KBB.com