Used 2014 Toyota Sequoia 4WD 5.7L Limited
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 7929
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-8 5.7 L/346
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Brown
- Int. Color: Sand Beige
- Mileage: 86,025
- Stock #: A95261B
- VIN 5TDJY5G10ES095186
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
13/17 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* There are many choices in this segment, all of them with solid capabilities. What sets the 2014 Sequoia apart is its great powertrain, advanced features and the peace of mind of Toyota quality and reliability. Source: KBB.com
* Massive interior with flexible seating for up to eight; serene ride; brisk acceleration and high towing capacity. Source: Edmunds
* If you need the people hauling and pulling power afforded by a large SUV, but do not want to sacrifice style or comfort, then purchasing the 2014 Toyota Sequoia makes perfect sense. The tallest, widest, and longest SUV in Toyota's fleet, the Sequoia has aerodynamic, yet muscular curves that give it a sense of refinement combined with extreme confidence. It possesses a long wheelbase that improves the quality of the ride, enhances interior space, and helps directional stability as well. It is offered in 3 trims: the SR5, Limited and the top-of-the-line Platinum. All trims share a 5.7-Liter i-FORCE V8, with 381 Horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. of Torque, paired with a 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence. All come with Rear-Wheel drive standard, or you can get Multi-Mode four-wheel drive as an option. The interior has a modern look, that is instantly intuitive with easy to grasp controls, with everything within reach. Extremely roomy, the Sequoia includes plenty of comfortable space for families, and a reclining 3-row. You can seat a total of eight passengers in the SR5 and Limited, and the Platinum seats a maximum of seven. Plus, the 2nd and 3rd rows in the SR5 and Limited both fold flat to create 120.1 cubic feet of cargo room. The base SR5 features generous standard features like 3-zone automatic climate control, 8-way driver's and 4-way front passenger's seats, roof rack, power tilt/slide moonroof, leather-trimmed steering wheel with Bluetooth hands-free telephone controls, and 18-inch alloy wheels. New for 2014, the Sequoia SR5 gets the Entune Audio Plus system, the Limited gets Entune Premium Audio, and the Platinum gets Entune Premium JBL Audio. Standard safety features include Power-assisted 4-wheel Anti-lock Brakes, Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control, an array of airbags, Smart Stop Technology and more. Drive the 2014 Toyota Sequoia today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary