Used 2014 Toyota Tundra 4WD CrewMax Short Bed 5.7L FFV Limited
- Body Style: Pickup
- Model Code: 8374
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-8 5.7 L/346
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Int. Color: Graphite
- Mileage: 51,857
- Stock #: A70333A
- VIN 5TFHW5F16EX331436
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2014 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
13/17 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If you haven’t already pledged allegiance to a truck brand, the Tundra has allure with Toyota’s reputation for quality in general and this model’s excellent resale value in particular. Some buyers may also like to know that the Tundra is made in America at Toyota’s San Antonio, Texas, factory. Source: KBB.com
* Toyota's full-size truck, the Tundra is a hard-core workhorse with an edgy, and exciting look that stands out from the competition. Dependent on trim, it is available in 3 sizes: Regular Cab, Double cab, and CrewMax and engine possibilities that include a 4.0-Liter V6 with 270 Horsepower, a 4.6-Liter i-FORCE V8 with 310 HP, or the absolutely incredible 5.7-Liter V8 with 381 HP and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. As an optional on all models, you can get it with 4WDemand part-time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case, Automatic Limited-Slip Differential and Traction Control. For 2014, for the exterior, it has a hood that is higher, a grille that is wider and with a different look for each of the 5 available trims. The Tundra's body has a much more aggressive look overall with strong chiseled angles, newly squared off fenders, and a restyled tailgate with a large embossed Tundra logo and an integrated spoiler. On the inside, 2014 changes also include a center stack that is now easier and reach for the driver. Plus, Bluetooth and a Backup camera now come standard on all models. The Base Model SR comes standard with the Entune audio system with a 6.1-inch touch-screen, a USB port, cruise control, and power windows. Step up to the higher SR5 trim and gain a 7-inch touch-screen, HD Radio, and a manual sliding window in the rear. In the Limited trim, you will get more luxuries like power and heated front bucket seats, leather, navigation and dual-zone climate control. The Platinum adds even more with LED daytime running lights, a power tilt/slide moonroof, Entune Premium JBL Audio with App Suite and Navigation, 20-inch alloy wheels, and parking assist sonar. The 1794 Edition, which is Western in theme, has been added for 2014 as well. 1794 is in honor of the founding year of the Texas ranch where the factory that builds the Tundra now sits. Having many of the same features as the platinum, it uses ultra-suede accents, saddle brown leather, and wood-style trim. Source: The Manufacturer Summary