Used 2015 Cadillac Escalade Premium SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 6K15706
- Engine: Gas V8 6.2L/376
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Dark Granite Metallic
- Int. Color: Jet Black
- Mileage: 115,529
- Stock #: A74990A
- VIN 1GYS4NKJ8FR726039
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
15/21 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs
* Shop here if you need your SUV to carry up to eight passengers, all of their stuff, and tow up to 8,300 pounds. Not only can you do all that, but youíll look good while doing it. Source: KBB.com
* Available seating for up to eight passengers; strong V8 power; stout towing capacity; quiet interior. Source: Edmunds
* The well-recognized Escalade has been among the Kings of the SUV family for years. For 2015, the much loved SUV has been revamped and upgraded. The classic, eye-catching look of the Escalade remains unchanged, riding high on it's traditional body-frame. But for some it's on what's on the inside that counts. The all new interior is wrapped in a wealth of perforated leather, prominent stitching and genuine wood, while tiered surfaces demonstrate a level of detail and craftsmanship unmatched in previous generations. The dash and instrument panel are anchored by the flashy CUE multimedia system and its 8-inch touchscreen interface. CUE uses proximity sensors to activate common options and controls as the user's hand approaches. Opt for the larger 12.3in and embrace the HD graphics. The front and rear ends use steeply stacked vertical layouts for the standard LED headlights and taillights, and Cadillac's grille design is presented in its largest form yet. The Escalade also carries over a 6.2-liter V8, this one comes from the latest generation of direct-injection engines, with output increased to 420HP and 460 lb-ft of torque. This combination combusts in a freight train-like pull when you hit the throttle. The base rear-wheel-drive Escalade can tow up to 8,200 pounds making it useful for those who aren't afraid to get a little dirty. Escalade's new technologies include safety features to help protect occupants at all times; front and rear automatic braking relies short-range radar technology and ultrasonic sensors to help avoid front and rear low-speed collisions. Driver Awareness packages include Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning System, and the patented Safety Alert Seat, which uses directional vibrations to alert the driver to potential crash threats. Source: The Manufacturer Summary