Used 2015 Dodge Durango Limited SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: WDEH75
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.6 L/220
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Bright White Clearcoat
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 81,683
- Stock #: 312962A
- VIN 1C4RDJDG6FC202034
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
17/24 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* If you‚ re shopping for a 7-passenger sport-utility vehicle that doesn‚ t look and feel like a glorified pickup truck, check out the 2015 Dodge Durango SUV. In R/T and Limited trim, it can be quite cool and the Hemi V8 gives the Durango real attitude. Source: KBB.com
* Easy to maneuver; well-trimmed, high-tech cabin; powerful optional V8; generous towing capacity; available 4WD with low-range gearing. Source: Edmunds
* The Dodge Durango was designed to be distinctive and to start your pulse racing. Everything about the exterior of the Durango demands a second look. It has been restyled look more cohesive with the rest of the Dodge roster. These changes include new racetrack taillights an updated front grille, plus new sculpting on the fenders and hood, and projector beam headlights. On the inside changes are plentiful with a new control panel, a customizable 8.4 inch LCD screen instrument cluster, and an available rear Blu-ray and DVD system with dual 9-inch screens that are mounted on the backrest of the front seats. The interior engages all your senses, from the soft touch materials to the high fidelity of the sound system to the look and feel of the available leather upholstery. Seat up to seven in comfort, including available second-row captain's chairs. Increase comfort and convenience with an available second row console. To be truly sporty, you have to be flexible and with up to 50 possible seating configurations, Durango offers that and more. Whether you choose a model with the 3.6L 290hp V6 or the incredible 360hp HEMI V8, you can be sure you are getting the ability to go far efficiently. The new fully electronic eight-speed automatic transmission provides better fuel economy, quicker acceleration and smoother shifting. Plus, Durango features 6,200lbs (V6) or 7,400lbs (V8) towing capacity and available AWD. Throughout the vehicle, you'll find the latest Safety and Security features designed to protect you. It includes an array of airbags, including side-curtain airbags that help protect outboard occupants in all three rows, Electronic Stability Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, and Traction Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary