Used 2015 Ford Explorer Sport SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: K8G
- Engine: Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/213
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Ext. Color: Ingot Silver Metallic
- Int. Color: Charcoal Black
- Mileage: 98,700
- Stock #: B54871A
- VIN 1FM5K8GT3FGC51329
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
16/22 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2015 Ford Explorer is a roomy, comfortable, versatile, and more fuel-efficient SUV than its truck-based ancestors, or even modern vehicles like the Chevy Tahoe. If thatís what you need, the Explorer fits the bill. Source: KBB.com
* Upscale cabin; abundant high-tech features; comfortable ride; fuel-efficient turbocharged four-cylinder engine; strong turbocharged V6. Source: Edmunds
* The all new, bold and dashing 2015 Explorer is your family's very own 7-person adventure machine. Explorer inspires with best-in-class hwy fuel economy even the hybrid competition can't beat: 28 mpg with the 2.0L EcoBoost engine. For the performance-driven, the 3.5L EcoBoost V6, standard on the new Explorer Sport, produces best-in-class V6 power and torque. There's an Explorer to go wherever you want. Stay connected to your calls, music and more with both hands on the wheel with Ford SYNC. Increase your confidence with our driver-assist advancements. Explorer's highly capable Terrain Management System is paired with Intelligent 4WD to give you seamless shift-on-the-fly confidence. When encountering challenging conditions, just turn the dial to match the scene outside. When traffic is detected in your blind spots, the available BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross traffic alert is designed to alert you with a light in your sideview mirror. In addition, the adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support is designed to help you maintain a preset gap from the vehicle in front of you. Travel in style and luxury with leather-trimmed seating, standard inside Explorer Limited. Second-row heated seats and secondary console are made available on the Limited, and standard features such as heated steering wheel and 10-way power, heated and cooled front seats take your comfort to the extreme. Standard seating for 7 features environmentally friendly, supportive, soy-based foam in the seat cushions and seatbacks to help conserve limited resources and reduce CO2 emissions. A dual-panel moonroof fills the cabin with light. This graceful space - crafted to world-class standards for fit and finish - is sure to please wherever your journey takes you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary