Used 2015 Ford Focus SE Sedan
- Body Style: Sedan
- Model Code: P3F
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Tuxedo Black
- Int. Color: Charcoal Black
- Mileage: 50,960
- Stock #: A44322A
- VIN 1FADP3F26FL375721
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Nimble handling; refined and quiet ride; attractive and well-made interior; abundant list of upscale and high-tech options. Source: Edmunds
* It only takes a glance to see the all-new 2015 Ford Focus' dynamic new look. One that commands attention from every angle, showcasing an elegant profile with clean, flowing lines. Ground your Focus with stylish wheels. Choose from a wide range of designs available on S, SE and Titanium models. Options include 15, 16, 17 and 18 inches. Inside youíll find an equally stunning cabin. The center stack is reimagined, the tech is inspiring and thereís even a new lineup of available seats on all models. Focus is as ready to make things happen as you are. Standard features including the communications system that helps keep you connected and the rear view camera that helps you see whatís behind your vehicle were designed to not only complement your drive but make it more convenient. SYNC voice-activated technology helps you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel now comes standard on all models. The standard 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 engine is flex-fuel capable, so you can use either unleaded, E85 or any combination of the two. The Focus Electric runs exclusively on electricity keeping you on the road and away from the pump. While the 252hp 2.0L EcoBoost engine in the ST is efficient and packed with power. And the newly available 1.0L EcoBoost I-3 engine provides both performance and efficiency no compromises necessary when it comes to the 2015 Ford Focus. Source: The Manufacturer Summary