Used 2015 Ford Taurus Limited Sedan
- Body Style: Sedan
- Model Code: P2F
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/213
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Dark Side Metallic
- Int. Color: Charcoal Black
- Mileage: 77,470
- Stock #: O52689A
- VIN 1FAHP2F89FG118514
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
19/29 City/Highway MPG
19/29 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* The 2015 Ford Taurus is classic American big-car motoring, with tons of cargo space, and the kind of driving feel that soaks up hundreds of miles a day without breaking a sweat. The Taurus SHO does so quickly, while the 4-cylinder model saves fuel along the way. Source: KBB.com
* Excellent crash scores; quiet and comfortable ride; humongous trunk; available fuel-efficient four-cylinder engine; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* The Ford Taurus has aggressive front and rear styling that signals a high level of precision. With clean sharp lines and a fair share of attitude, this sedan is offered in four models: the base SE, SEL, Limited, and SHO. There are 3 amazing engine possibilities with the Taurus: All models except the SHO have the standard 3.5L V6, with the 2.0L EcoBoost as an option. The SHO gets the exhilarating 365hp 3.5L EcoBoost V6. It combines twin turbochargers with direct-injection technology to deliver 25MPG HWY. A 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission helps deliver plenty of torque for acceleration and passing. All-wheel drive is optional in the SEL and Limited, and standard in the SHO. For fuel efficiency, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine has a best-in-class EPA-estimated 32MPG HWY. Inside, the Taurus is crafted to soothe your senses, starting with soft-touch surfaces throughout. Enjoy the heated and cooled, massaging front seats and a heated steering wheel, available for Limited and SHO trims. Depending on the model you select, enjoy one of the two SYNC systems that come with or are available for your car. SYNC offers possibilities like hands-free calling, Bluetooth music streaming, audio driving directions, a navigation system with touch screen, and more. Taurus comes standard with Anti-lock brakes, AdvanceTrac Stability Control, and Traction Control. The Lane-Keeping System available for Limited and SHO models uses a series of alerts to tell you to re-center the car in your lane if it senses you are in danger of drifting out. The top two trims also have the option of Adaptive Cruise Control that automatically adjusts your speed if there is slowing traffic ahead, and Active Park Assist that can identify spots for you to parallel park and then steer the vehicle into place by itself. Source: The Manufacturer Summary