Used 2015 Honda Civic Coupe Coupe LX
- Model Code: FG3B5FEW
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 1.8 L/110
- Transmission: Continuously Variable
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Modern Steel Metallic
- Int. Color: Gray
- Mileage: 83,007
- Stock #: O07812A
- VIN 2HGFG3B51FH528829
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
30/39 City/Highway MPG
30/39 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
* * Our highest-rated compact car and Compact Car Best Buy for 2015 * Choice of sedan or coupe, plus sporty Si models * Choice of gasoline, hybrid and natural gas powertrains * Reliable, efficient and economical * Easy and spunky driving manners Source: KBB.com
* The Honda Civic is back to rest the critics of the past. Whichever Civic you choose, you'll find the technology and refinement to make the journey more exciting than the destination. A new front grille and headlights adorn the front end, while new taillights help you stand out from behind. Add to that its wheel options and you've got the sleekest Civic yet. The 1.8L i-VTEC engine uses state of the art engineering technology to produce an impressive 143hp, yet it still receives excellent fuel-efficiency ratings and a Partial Zero-Emission Vehicle rating, all on regular gasoline. The continuously variable transmission allows the engine to always operate at the most efficient rpm level, enabling maximum efficiency under all driving conditions. There is also a Hybrid available with 44cty/47 hwy MPG ratings as well as the performance minded Si with a 205hp engine. Interior features include an impressive array of available tech features including an available 7-inch display audio with a touch-screen interface; the Honda LaneWatch system which activates a tiny camera on the passenger side mirror when you signal to change lanes to cover more view than the passenger-side mirror; HondaLink's Aha app allows you to access news, social media, restaurant searches, internet radio, and more; a rearview camera is available with up to 3 available angles to view; Satellite navigation is also available with voice recognition software. The Advanced Compatibility Engineering II body design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle and more evenly disperse the forces transferred to other vehicles in a crash. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Comfortable and composed ride; good fuel economy; spacious interior; wide variety of engines available; available coupe body style. Source: Edmunds