Used 2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: CX5GTXA
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Meteor Gray Mica
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 82,814
- Stock #: O12196A
- VIN JM3KE4DY1F0450323
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
24/30 City/Highway MPG
24/30 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you demand that your 5-passenger compact SUV looks great, gets good fuel economy and delivers good value, then you should take the 2015 Mazda CX-5 for a test drive. Its fun to drive nature seals the deal. Source: KBB.com
* Engaging driving experience; fuel-efficient engines; roomy, comfortable seating; excellent crash test scores; sharp styling. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing a feat of engineering previously thought to be impossible: the crossover without compromise. Not only does the Mazda CX-5 offer confident driving, versatility, all-weather capability, spaciousness and advanced features, but it does so with amazing highway MPG. To make this possible Mazda developed an engineering philosophy called SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY, including a new 2.5L SKYACTIV-G gas engine, which reimagines every component to work together in unprecedented harmony. CX-5's aerodynamic curves and sloping roofline reduce wind turbulence and allow for the vehicle's weight to be distributed toward the rear axle for increased stability. CX-5 is packed with advanced features that adjust to your driving needs, such as available rain-sensing windshield wipers, heated side mirrors, and 17 to 19 inch aluminum alloy wheels fitted with all-season tires. With CX-5's SKYACTIV-G 2.0L gasoline engine it produces 155 horsepower and an impressive 150 lb-ft torque delivering an EPA estimated 35 MPG hwy. For extra power and torque, upgrade to the 2.5L SKYACTIV-G. It's quick off the line with 184 horsepower yet still surprisingly fuel-efficient. CX-5 features two transmission options: the ultra-responsive 6-speed manual and the 6-speed Sport automatic. The Mazda CX-5 blends sophisticated details, like available double stitched premium leather trimmed seats, a power moonroof, and ample passenger and cargo volume (64.8 cubic feet) to create a stylish all-purpose cabin. Crisp, immersive sound is delivered through an available 9 speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System with AudioPilot noise compensation technology. Connect your iPod or other MP3 device with the USB audio input or auxiliary jack. CX-5 offers available HD Radio, Pandora Internet radio connectivity and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. The available fully integrated in dash navigation system powered by TomTom with a 5.8 inch full color touch screen display features intuitive voice recognition. Source: The Manufacturer Summary