Used 2015 Mazda Mazda5 Grand Touring Wagon
- Body Style: Wagon
- Model Code: MZ5GTA
- Engine: Regular Unleaded I-4 2.5 L/152
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Liquid Silver Metallic
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 64,449
- Stock #: 054002B
- VIN JM1CW2DLXF0181886
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
21/28 City/Highway MPG
21/28 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If the idea of a minivan appeals to you, but you don‚ t need the added bulk in your life, then the 2015 Mazda5 may just be the ticket. It offers plenty of passenger space, is maneuverable, has good cargo room behind the second row of seats, and decent fuel economy. Source: KBB.com
* With sporty performance, pure athletic style and a roomy interior, the Mazda5 defies category labels while delivering on versatility. Mazda5's robust front fenders; sweeping, contoured side panels and athletic stance capture the illusion of motion while converging on a sloping roofline and sporty rear spoiler. The sleek rear end combines clean aerodynamic lines and smooth wraparound taillights for a polished look, and available 17-inch alloy wheels create a lasting impression. Rain-sensing windshield wipers, standard halogen headlights or available Xenon High-Intensity Discharge headlights, clear-lens halogen fog lights, and a convenient power moonroof are just some of the available features that round out Mazda5's dynamic form. The Mazda5 is anything but confining. With its surprisingly spacious, easy-to-configure interior, the Mazda5 is capable of juggling work, home and play. From its 44.4 cu ft of cargo space with the 50/50 3rd-row seatbacks folded down, to its independently folding 2nd- and 3rd-row seats that create a virtually flat cargo floor that's over 5 ft long, the Mazda5 is capable of accommodating everything from 6 passengers to 2 mountain bikes to a weekend of home improvement projects. Its extra-wide, easy-sliding rear doors and its ultra-light rear liftgate are designed to make loading and unloading incredibly convenient. Its 2.5L engine cranks out 157 horsepower, using variable valve timing to help increase power and torque without sacrificing fuel efficiency. Mazda5's engine can be paired with the precise-shifting 6-speed manual transmission on Sport models or, on Touring and Grand Touring models, the 5-speed Sport automatic with Adaptive Shift Logic and a manual shift mode for extra control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Easy to park and maneuver; sharp handling; affordable price; easy third-row access; plenty of storage and cargo space for its size. Source: Edmunds