Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class GLA 250 SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: GLA250W2
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/121
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Ext. Color: Polar Silver Metallic
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 57,257
- Stock #: 102342A
- VIN WDCTG4EB7FJ176521
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
25/35 City/Highway MPG
25/35 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* Crave practicality and need four doors, but can’t commit to a full-blown SUV? Slip into a GLA250. Feeling more extroverted about your driving? You will find satisfaction from the GLA45 AMG’s more robust performance capabilities. Source: KBB.com
* Sporty handling and performance from base model; stunning performance from AMG version; premium interior materials; ample safety features. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the smallest new SUV from Mercedes-Benz, the GLA-Class. Its nimble size delivers an ideal mix of flexibility, fuel-efficiency and fun. Advanced aerodynamics enhance its efficiency and road holding while chrome roof rails and an integrated rear spoiler highlight the tautly arched roofline. A 208hp turbo engine powers the GLA250 while the GLA45 AMG is powered by a class leading 355hp 4-cylinder engine powering you from 0-60 in 4.8 seconds. The 7-speed transmission combines the sportiness of a manual and smoothness of an automatic while also allowing you to take full control with the paddle shifters. 4MATIC all-wheel drive also keeps the car full in control sending up to 50% of torque to the rear wheels as needed. The fuel saving ECO Start/Stop system can automatically shut off the engine while the vehicle is idle and start up again when the brakes are lifted. Inside get comfortable in the 14-way power adjustable seats while strategically placed LEDs cast a soothing yet unobtrusive glow on key interior areas. Displays and controls are logically placed while a 5.8 inch color display shows entertainment and info. Opt for the Multimedia Package and you get a 7-inch screen with features such as hard-drive based navigation, a 10GB hard drive for music, and the availability of Mercedes-Benz apps (Internet, Facebook, Movie Showtimes, Fuel Stations, Weather, Flight info, and more). Split folding rear seats allow for 17.2 cubic feet of space with the seats up or 43.6 when down. Safety features include 10-way airbags, adaptive braking technology, rain-sensing windsheild wipers. Available features include lane keeping assist, DISTRONIC PLUS adaptive cruise control, and PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist and Exit. Source: The Manufacturer Summary