Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK 350 SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: GLK350W4
- Engine: Premium Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/213
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Obsidian Black Metallic
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 42,752
- Stock #: 328169A
- VIN WDCGG8JB1FG425374
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
18/25 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study * JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS)
* If youíre seeking a 5-passenger compact-luxury SUV with Mercedesí cachet, decent practicality and understated elegance, the 2015 GLK is easy proof that youíve arrived and know exactly where youíre going. Fans of efficiency, meanwhile, have plenty to like in the GLK250 BlueTEC clean diesel. Source: KBB.com
* Solid feel; sophisticated ride and handling; powerful V6 engine; efficient diesel model; luxurious, impeccably crafted cabin; abundant safety features. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class has an aggressive stance, with gorgeous sculpting on its side profile, a bold oversize grille, and large windows for superb visibility. It is offered in two models, the GLK250 BlueTEC, and the GLK350. The GLK250 BlueTEC comes equipped with a 200hp, 2.1L twin-turbo clean diesel engine, paired with a 7-speed automatic with shift paddles. The GLK350 has the same transmission, but is packing a 302hp, 3.5L, gasoline Direct Injection V6 engine under the. While both models offer 4MATIC all-wheel drive, the GLK350 also gives you the option of available Rear-wheel Drive. The experience of the GLK interior is simply superb, and will immerse you in comfort and luxury. It is finished with soft-touch materials, and possesses an intuitive and clean instrument panel, Burl Walnut wood trim, and 8-way power-adjustable front seats. Option packages abound for the GLK-Class. There is the available Premium 1 Package, which features items such as a power lift gate, panorama roof, and media interface. Or, the optional Leather, Lighting, or Interior Ambient Lighting Packages might be to your liking as well. The available Multimedia Package is tough to resist with a 7-inch color screen, navigation system, rear view camera, 10GB of space for your music, and Dolby Digital 5.1 sound if you also order the available harman/kardon sound system. Further, it boasts improved Voice Control for navigation, telephone and audio. Plus, the optional Lane Tracking Package gives you Lane Keeping Assist and Blind Spot Assist. Standard safety features include 9 airbags, Automatic Brake Drying, hill start assist, and NECK PRO front headrests which move forward and slightly up to help reduce the severity of whiplash injuries. Source: The Manufacturer Summary