Used 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek Limited SUV
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: FRD
- Engine: Regular Unleaded H-4 2.0 L/122
- Transmission: Variable
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Crystal White Pearl
- Int. Color: Black
- Mileage: 72,000
- Stock #: B79575B2
- VIN JF2GPAMC9F8257142
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Standard all-wheel drive; relatively strong off-road capabilities; spacious seating; good fuel economy; generous standard features. Source: Edmunds
* The Subaru XV Crosstrek is an exhilarating alternative to the compact SUVs you are used to seeing. It features a dynamic and aggressive design, with aerodynamic lines, prominent over-fenders, gorgeous wheels, and hawk-eye headlights. Uneven terrain is a breeze with the Crosstrek since it has 8.7 inches of ground clearance complimented by rugged plastic cladding on the lower body panels. Plus, its maximum cargo volume of 51.9 cubic feet gives you plenty of space for your gear. It is offered with a 2.0L SUBARU BOXER engine with 148 horsepower and 145 lb-ft of torque. The XV Crosstrek comes standard with a 5-Speed manual transmission. However, as an option you can get it with the Lineartronic Continuously Variable Transmission, which is the standard on the Limited. The Lineartronic CVT for an EPA estimated 26 MPG City and 34 MPG hwy, and it has a manual mode where you can use the paddle shifters for exciting precision driving. A Hybrid trim is available which adds an electric motor for total horsepower of 160 and 34/30 cty/hwy MPG. All trims come standard with the incredible Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. The athletic grip of the XV Crosstrek makes taking corners exciting, and it has responsive handling that keeps your drive enjoyable. Inside, you will sit in comfort on adjustable, heated front seats. All models give you a tilt/telescopic steering wheel with integrated controls for music, Bluetooth, and cruise control. The touch-screen audio system includes CD player, HD Radio, auxiliary jack, USB port, iPod control, hands-free phone connectivity, and Bluetooth audio streaming. The Hybrid Touring models adds a 7-inch screen with Voice-Activated GPS Navigation but this can be had as an option on Premium and Limited models. Source: The Manufacturer Summary