Used 2015 Toyota Highlander AWD 4dr V6 XLE
- Body Style: SUV
- Model Code: 6953
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/211
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: AWD
- Ext. Color: Blizzard Pearl
- Int. Color: Ash
- Mileage: 65,398
- Stock #: LD47430B
- VIN 5TDJKRFH8FS182004
Best Chance Auto Loan11800 124th Ave NE,
Kirkland WA 98034
*Please contact dealer to verify price, options, and other vehicle details.
MPG Disclaimer: *Based on 2015 EPA mileage and driving range ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors.
Please fill in the form and click submit. Required fields (*).
18/24 City/Highway MPG
To see more quality vehicles like this one right here just click on http://www.fordofkirkland.com or dial (888) 902-1374.
* ALG Residual Value Awards, Residual Value Awards * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned 3-Row SUVs Under $30,000 * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars
* The 2015 Toyota Highlander is a safe choice, for all the right reasons. Comfortable, accommodating and feature-packed, with a variety of models for all budgets, the Highlanderís a tough act to follow. Source: KBB.com
* Refined interior appointments; quiet, compliant ride; smooth and strong V6 engine; seating for up to eight; fresh technology offerings. Source: Edmunds
* Make the most of your weeks and your weekends in the 2015 Highlander. Crafted with excited inspirations, the exterior boasts a dramatic grille and can be topped off with available integrated aerodynamic roof rails. Highlander Limited rides on19in. Chromtec wheels, XLE and LE Plus have unique machined-face 5-spoke alloys, and LE gets a new 18in. 5-spoke alloy wheel. Highlander's Highlander's roomy interior gives you enough space to seat up to eight people and provides more comfort along the way with reclining third-row seats or with the available second-row captain's chairs, Highlander comfortably seats seven. There are also plenty of smart storage compartments so your most-needed items are easily accessible throughout your journey. Powering the Highlander is a choice of 3 engines; a 4-cylinder engine surprises with 185hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, yet still manages an EPA-estimated 20MPG city and 25MPG highway; the available V6 engine generates 270hp and 248 lb.-ft. of torque, offering up to an EPA-estimated 19 MPG city and 25 MPG highway for FWD models; and the Hybrid Synergy Drive system in Hybrid Limited combines an efficient 3.5L V6 and an electric motor to produce 280hp. At the same time, Hybrid Limited offers an impressive EPA-estimated 27 city and 28 highway MPG. Available features include a navigation system standard on XLE and Limited trims. Entune Audio with Intelligent Touch controls comes standard on Highlander and with available navigation you get, SiriusXM Radio, HD Radio, Entune App Suite and a 6.1in. or 8in. touch-screen display. Blind Spot Monitoring and a standard Backup Camera add to the list of available safety features. Source: The Manufacturer Summary